Wind Mitigation Inspections – Miami Dade, Broward, Palm Beach
WIND MITIGATION INSPECTIONS
Is Your Home Proected?
Living in Miami, Broward or Palm Beach means seeing first-hand the power of Mother Nature. Hurricanes can tear a roof off in a matter of seconds. Our wind mitigation inspection determines if your property has properly functioning protective features to keep your family safe during hurricane season.
If your property has these types of features, you may qualify for one or more wind credits under your Florida insurance policy. Our Miami Wind Mitigation inspections determine if you are eligible.
SAVE UP TO 88 PERCENT IN INSURANCE COSTS!
Lower your insurance policy with a wind mitigation inspection. You could save up to 88 percent on your insurance costs. A hip roof alone can qualify you for a 40 percent discount on your insurance premium. We deliver an accurate inspection so you can save for your family’s future.
FACTORS IN DETERMINING THE CREDITS YOU CAN OBTAIN WITH A WIND MITIGATION INSPECTION:
- The year the home was built
- The year the roof was built
- Hurricane-resistance features in the attic construction
- Type of roof deck and its components (nail size, nailing pattern, etc.)
- Roof-to-wall attachments (use of single wraps, double wraps, clips, toe nails, etc.)
- Geometric shape of your roof
- Exterior opening types your home has
Need a wind mitigation inspection? South Florida Inspectors is the go-to for homeowners, homebuyers, real estate professionals, and insurance agencies in Miami, Broward and Palm Beach. Call South Florida Inspectors today.